Sunday, August 9, 2015

The bestest TIME ever!

And I close my eyes…I rollback my memories to the time when I used to live free…the time when I could not utter words and yet convey what I wanted….the time when my activities were noticed….the time when after a fall I could cry…the time when jumping up in the air was the happiest moment …the time when food used to come running to me and I used to run away…the time I din’t have to bother about stains on my clothes after eating…the time you sang and ran fingers over my hairs and suddenly I used to sleep…the time when sleeping over the blanket was soothing….the time I din’t have to worry what to wear….the time I could sleep whenever I felt tired…the time when looking out of the windows was my right to live…the time you had to carry me everywhere…the time when I was searched for if I was hiding behind the curtains…the time when you had to act stupid just to bring a smile on my face…the time when instead of saying goodbye I used to cry…the time when you saved me from going near to danger…the time when holding your fingers ensured safety…the time when my kisses were considered prizes…the time when you looked so young and strong!
If only I could just bring that time back somehow and hold it forever! Why did I wish to grow old :’(

Love you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one .. Keep writing .. You've got readers now :)

    ReplyDelete